2017 Mercedes-Benz SLC Salem OR
With an attention-grabbing front grille, long arrow‑shaped hood and flowing side lines, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz SLC unmistakably sporty design complements its nimble spirit. Featuring an electrohydraulic vario‑roof that combines the thrill of open‑top driving with uncompromised comfort, the SLC is as fun to drive as it is to look at. And since it's more fun catching some breeze with the top down, optional features such as AIRSCARF® and heated seats (standard on AMG® SLC 43) ensure that the SLC maintains the perfect on‑board climate regardless of the weather.
The new SLC is available in two models: the SLC 300, which features a 241‑hp 2.0‑liter turbo inline 4‑cylinder engine; and the high‑performance Mercedes AMG® SLC 43, which includes an AMG® enhanced 362‑hp 3.0‑liter V‑6 biturbo engine that delivers 384 lb‑ft of torque. Both feature 9‑speed automatic transmission as well as DYNAMIC SELECT, which allows you to adjust the vehicle's driving characteristics to match your personal driving style at the touch of a button.
The new SLC features your choice of two engines depending on your model preference, which are a 2.0-liter turbo inline 4-cylinder engine with 241 hp, 273 lb-ft of torque or an AMG® enhanced 3.0-liter V6 biturbo engine-362 hp, 384 lb-ft of torque.
With standard DYNAMIC SELECT, the system modifies the engine, transmission, steering and suspension to fit the owner's drive style. The five modes – "Comfort," "Sport," "Sport+," "Eco" and "Individual" are easy to use and can be tailored to your liking.
Driver Assistive Features
The new SLC features some of the most innovative driver assistance features on the automotive market today like radar-based proximity warning, braking assistance by Adaptive Brake Assist, Blind Spot Assist, and Lane Keeping Assist.
Test Drive the 2017 Mercedes-Benz SLC in Salem OR
As a control and display system for navigation, phone, audio, video and internet, the COMAND® infotainment system offers a range of new and extended features, including:
- High-resolution, color media display (diagonal screen size of 7 inches)
- Fast, dynamic hard disc navigation with realistic topographical map views and three years of free navigation updates
- Internet access when vehicle is stationary and unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz Apps when on the move too (in conjunction with an appropriate mobile phone)
- DVD player
- Internet radio
- Bluetooth® connectivity with hands-free function, read function for text messages and audio streaming for music
- Voice-operated control system for audio, phone, navigation, music search and Mercedes-Benz Apps
- 2 USB ports in center armrest and one SD card slot in the COMAND® head unit
- Integral Media Interface connection for iPod® or iPhone®
- Phone book import from mobile to head unit
- Cover Art: album covers displayed in audio menu
If you would like to see a 2017 Mercedes-Benz SLC for yourself, be sure to give us a call or stop by our Mercedes-Benz of Salem for a test drive today!
*Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.